tpg-get-posts Patch 3.3.1

posted in: Uncategorized | 0

In release 3.3.0, I added the textdomain to support translations.  This is all new to me and I expected there would be some rough places, but missed a pathing error on the first pass.  This has been corrected with 3.3.1.

I also took time to add a feature to the extension which will allow the setting of the link on or off for the tag and category metadata items.  The option is a boolean setting — check the documentation for the options tag_link and cat_link.

If you have ideas for other functionality, be sure to send an email and let me know what you would like to see.  Some requests are pending as the implementation requires a restructuring of a lot of code and backwards compatibility adds to the risk.  Not to mention testing would be very intense.  Each request is evaluated but not all can be accepted, but it worth an email to see if it can be done.